- Avoid negative sources, people, places, things, and habits.
- Believe in yourself.
- Consider things from every angle.
- Don’t give up and don’t give in.
- Enjoy life today; yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.
- Family and friends are hidden treasures. Seek them and enjoy their riches.
- Give more than you planned to give.
- Hang on to your dreams.
- Ignore those who try to discourage you.
- Just do it!
- Keep on trying. No matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.
- Love yourself first and most.
- Make it happen
- Never lie, cheat or steal. Always strike a fair deal.
- Open your eyes, and see things as they really are.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Quitters never win, and winners never quit.
- Read, study and learn about everything important in your life.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Take control of your own destiny.
- Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
- Visualize it.
- Want it more than anything.
- Xcellerate your efforts.
- You are unique of all of God’s creations. Nothing can replace you.
- Zero in on your target and go for it!
By WANDA CARTER
This was printed in a newspaper article that I found a few years ago. I saved it because I find it very inspiring. I’ve been working on achieving a lot of my dreams lately, and when I get discouraged I look at this list. It always gives me a boost of confidence that I can do it, as long as I work hard and don’t give up. When I continue to have that enthusiasm for my dream, I know it is what I am meant to do.
If you need inspiration in your life, copy this list and print it out. Keep it on the fridge, the mirror, or anywhere you will see it every day and be encouraged to go for it!
Is there something that you want to do in your life that you haven’t been able to go after but plan to soon?